Sessions available and prices
- Please do NOT feed your dog/pup at least 2 hours prior to any session.
- Please make sure your dog/pup has been to the toilet prior to their session. (You may be charged for any clean up caused by your dog fouling within our centre).
- Please clear up after your dog, outside our centre and along our road.
- Please bring your dogs own towels to dry them and a warm fleece, cover or coat for them to travel home in.
- ALL DOGS MUST have attended an Intro Swim, prior to booking other session, this excludes 1 To 1 Sessions and Private Hire.
Intro Swim allows for up to 2 dogs per session & Aqua Pups allows for up to 4 puppies per session.
- General Swims, may have up to 5 Dogs (*Subject to covid guidelines).
- Only ONE Dog may attend a 1 To 1 Session.
Private Hire, please Text or Email us with ALL Dogs attending Details and use of the Session, especially if booked for a Dogs Birthday Party, so that we can make additional arrangements if needed. (These sessions are subject to covid restrictions that are in place at the time).
All session will last a maximum of 30 minutes, this includes arrival and departure time.
We recommend that NO DOG uses the pool for more than 20 minutes each, as 5 minutes of swimming is about the same as a 5 mile hard walk.
- ALL DOGS, AT ALL TIMES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DOGS OWNER, whilst on our premises.
Group sessions maybe on a rotation bases, depending on the dogs in the session.
Please note that all sessions will be kept on strict time and we ask that you arrive on time for your session.
Owners ARE NOT currently Allowed in the pool with their own dogs, due to current covid restrictions in place.
There is limited space within our centre, please feel free to bring cages for your dog to help if you need to change clothes.
Due to the size of our centre and parking, we can only accommodate the people that have booked and CANNOT offer a drop-in service at present.
- Only two (2) people per session are allowed within the centre.
- CANCELLATIONS AND RE-SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS, please note that if you need to cancel a session or re-schedule the session, please give us as much notice as possible, sessions cancelled less the 24 hours prior, will be charged, we cannot offer a refund or credit. ALL Sessions MUST be PRE-PAID.